Thursday, September 19, 2013

Sometimes you jump off, but then you need to jump right back on!

Off to my Weight Watchers meeting today and I knew it was going to be an ugly scale day.  I went to the Red Sox game on Saturday and then down to the Cape for 3 days.  I ate what I wanted and didn't workout, so of course, I couldn't expect the scale to show a loss.  I knew it was going to be up and up ugly.  No surprise there.

I'm not going to say it was the right thing to do, but it's done and it's time to move on.  I need to get back on track and focus.  I know I can do this.  I obviously have done it.  I even did it on vacation.  (If you remember, back in June, I was off for over a week and still managed to lose a pound.)  But I didn't do it this time and that was my choice so I have to own it.

And now I just jump right back on again and make the right choices and do the work to reach my goals.  No excuses!  I did what I did and know I'll do what I have to do to turn it around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment