Friday, August 23, 2013

Kicking it to the curb!

Kickboxing is really fun and I'm getting better at it.  I originally signed up for 5 classes.  It was an online special and included a free pair of boxing gloves.  Yes, that's right people, I now have my own boxing gloves.  Don't mess with me!

The special was 5 classes for $29.99.  Once I finished the first 5, I signed up for 35 more.  I'm definitely getting stronger! 

Last night, as I was punching and kicking the bag, I was daydreaming about where I'd be next year next year on my birthday.  We have plans already, and I'm really hoping that I'll be looking FABULOUS!  Of course, that means I have to keep doing the work. 

I am happy to report that at my Weight Watchers weigh-in yesterday, I was down 2.4lbs, which sounds fantastic, but what you don't know is that I was up 2lbs the week before.  I am very happy that I lost the 2lbs plus a little more, and I'm really hoping that I continue to put up some good numbers over the next few weeks.  I think 30+ kickboxing classes should help with that, plus all the walking I'm doing. 

I can do this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment