Monday, August 19, 2013

Setbacks and Comebacks

It's been a rough couple of weeks in the weight loss department, mainly because I'm not really losing any weight.  I've gained some.

I've gotten a little lazy with the workouts, but I'm slowly but surely making my way back.  I've been hitting the track and walking several times a week, plus my walks during lunch.  And I'm still going to kickboxing.  Last week's class was so good that I am still a little sore today.  How is that good?  Because I know I'm really working the muscles.  It's a good sore. 

The back pain definitely slowed me down, but I can't use that as an excuse.  I have to deal with it.  And I actually found that it felt better after kickboxing.  So this is good!!

I'm not going to post my current weight right now because I think there were some other factors contributing to the gain last week and I want to see what happens when I weigh-in this week.  So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment